Pasir Ris Secondary School embarks on the twinning programme with schools in Brunei so as to achieve the following:
- To deepen in Pasirians the emerging 21CC of global awareness and cross-cultural skills and sensitivities;
- To sensitize Pasirians to the place of Singapore in the emerging economic, educational and technological landscapes in the world, through exposing them to a school in Brunei and the city;
- To strengthen Pasirians’ commitment and rootedness to Singapore.
- To provide opportunities for students to appreciate the cultural difference between Singapore and Brunei, thus drawing lessons from them and preparing them to be global citizens
- To inclucate values of empathy, compassion and resilience through participation in Values-In-Action activity.
This programme is implemented on a yearly basis.
A warm welcome by the principal and key personnel of Katok Secondary School