Home > The Pasirian Experience > Distinctive Programmes > Learning for Life Programme (LLP)
Learning for Life Programme (LLP)
Learning for Life Programme (LLP), SHINE@PRSS, aims to augment the inculcation of values in students, develop their socio-emotional competencies and allow for the acquisition of important life skill through Music and Performing Arts.
Building upon our strength as the Niche School for Chinese Orchestra, the LLP will provide opportunities and platforms to mould the character of students through a wide scope of musical and performing arts experiences.
The 5 key strategies in SHINE@PRSS include:
• S : Self-discovery of interest and ability
• H: Heritage and Cultural appreciation
• I : Interaction and Collaborative Learning
• N: Engagement in Community Outreach and Partnership
• E : Excellence in Artistic Expressions